Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Monday, December 09, 2002

Upon reading my friend Lisa's blog, I was inspired to create my own. I must agree it does rather feel like the last step in egotism. Being a little new at this, I probably won't write much at this time, but since I'm currently a teacher's aide at a public school in a program where the majority of the kids are (to say the least) outcasts from mainstream society, I am sure that I will have interesting things to come for the eyes of those interested.

I typically do not keep a journal other than my own poetry. Thus, I'm not very good an narrating my personal experiences. While understanding the positive aspects of logging my life, I have found that I am so forgetful that I can't keep track of a single book. However, I think that even I would have a difficult time losing a computer, so perhaps this is the start of a beautiful journalistic experience for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home