Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Friday, February 14, 2003

And so the fateful day arrives. I have been justified in my disdain this year. Last night I worked till 12:15, and that was leaving early. The nights before I left early as well, at 9:00 and 10:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. When I close my eyes visions of roses dance through my head. Actually, they more or less sit still...occasionally losing a petal or two. The petals fall gracefully to the ground to be forever lost in a growing pile of trash no less than ankle deep. Do you have any idea how much trash florists creat over the blessed holiday of valentines day. We could create tons of mulch for needy gardners everywhere.

Ok, yes, I know I'm rambling and I need some sleep, but it's not over yet. Hopefully tomorrow I will have had a little sleep and will be more coherent. It would be good. I have a fabulous rant going in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home