Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Sunday, January 12, 2003

Last I checked, running out of gas on the highway with no cell phone when the temperature is about 30 degrees was a bad thing. Nonetheless, that is, indeed, how I spent most of my Saturday morning. That and scrambling for money that I had forgotten I didn't have with me, and trying, desparately, to remember my PIN number for my ATM card--and failing. But lunch with Lisa and Jessica at the Mudhouse helped make up for it. So did seeing 2 my friends. Both of whom I haven't seen for a very long time. One of them is my mentor and very good friend and one of the most beautiful women on earth. I was very happy to see both of them.

Alas, seeing my friends still did not alleviate the fact that I need to get my car fixed. /Sigh. I suppose I will have to check on that Monday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home