Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, December 26, 2002

One of the most wonderful women I know is someone whom I have never seen. She's someone I often talk with online. Everytime I'm feeling a little down, she seems to know. Most of her friends online call her Mom, because she has a mother's instinct for us all. Of course she's had her fair share of difficulites. We all do, but she is one of the rare people who has chosen to learn from not only her mistakes, but he mistakes of other. This wisdom she has gained, she passes on to us, her online, family to smooth our roads a little. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank her for making my life better, and more enjoyable and certainly more peaceful. I've learned more from you than you will ever know, Atira. Thank you. Your loveable, if very very lost, little Elfe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home