Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Saturday, December 28, 2002

I'm continuing to edit my poetry. At one point, I decided it was all crap and i was just stupid for thinking I had any talent. Thank you to my friends Lisa and Jessica for understanding this. Lisa and I are currently working on getting a website up and going. I'm arguing with Microsoft Frontpage at the moment, so if anyone has any suggestions for a better web-page building program, I would be happy to listen. Or, if you could find me a tutorial that would teach me all I need to know about Microsoft Frontpage, I'd be happy to go through it as well. We will have some of my poetry and her essays, and fiction up on the site. I am looking forward to it. I'm still trying to work on holding a writer's workshop online, but I haven't been able to quite figure out how to do it. I always dream too big.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home