Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

My poor neglected blog.

I've been quite busy since I came back home, so I haven't really had the energy to write on here.

Well, I have my next trip planned out. However, to see all the schools I wanted to see at one time will be about 4500 miles of driving. So, I'm thinking I might want to break it up into smaller trips. I'm just not sure how to do that yet.

The studen who is helping me plan this is enjoying his project. He gets to play on the computer and he gets a chance to do something sort of practical. He's not just answering questions out of a book, so it makes him happy. He's doing a very good job too. We are starting on the math portion of this next week. Gas mileage, and accomodations, and all.

In other news, I found out that I need a master cylinder for my car. To get it changed it will be $300 that I don't have. So, it looks like I may be learning how to change a master cylinder....I can do it!! I can do anything.

All told, the estimated total cost for repairs on my car is going to be about $800. Hopefully I can come up with something for it.

That's about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home