Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, July 08, 2003

There are days when I'm glad to rest. It's nice to see the world pass me by sometimes. There are days when peace comes unbidden to my mind. Nothing is particularly beautiful, no wonderful scenery, or serene setting. There are days when I am just calm.

There are days when I could watch the wind for hours. In a field alone with no interruption, perched on a log somewhere back home, listening to the absent sound of no train. The world spins to a whir. The colors blend, and I stand still. Everything moves around me.

There are days when sound goes through me. Ricocheting around before wandering off.

There are days when I justifiably collaps. Fall into repose as if it were the arms of my closest friend.

There are days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home