Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Most of my friends have switched over to doing Live Journal, but I don't think I have the energy to do another one of these. I'm struggling to post even once a month on here as it is.

I haven't heard anything back from any of the contests yet. I'm looking for a new job and I visited a new school.

I really liked the school I visited. They have a program there that I would be very interested in looking at. So, I was happy about that. It's in the English Department, but it's the Center for Literary Computing. The online journal is called Loop. I am looking forward to hearing more about it.

I fear that I have lost my readers on here. Mainly because I post so rarely. I hope I can change that if I can switch jobs. The job I have isn't very conducive to reflection and recording. I spen most of my time recuperating from work. I hope to be able to post a little more often. I go for my interview on either Wed or Thursday morning. The job I am hoping to get pays much better than either of the jobs I currently work. I'll be making enough that I won't have to work 2 jobs just to pay everything. That would be a pleasant change. It's been a while since I was down to just one job. And it's been even longer since I was down to just one job and had the free time at home to be able to just relax with no one to worry about. Most people who know me will laugh at me using the word relax in reference to myself. I will admit that it is a bit of a foreign concept for me, but I'm working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home