Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Woohoo!!! Day off work...
Well, sort of.

I'm unpacking and cleaning and unpacking and cleaning and unpacking and.... well, you get the idea.

Can you tell I'm feeling better?

I still have all my boxes around me. At this point I'm going to have to start actually going through things so that I can get rid of things I don't need. I'm genetically engineered to be a packrat. (You should see my mother's house.)

Working on an application today. I now recal why I hate applying for jobs. I have such a hard time focusing on paperwork. BUT I found my resume on my computer, so that should help....

Stumbles off muttering .... "gota call Jessica.....see if she'll read this.... @!@#$$% to me...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home