Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Sometimes my brain feels like it's floating through space, or more precisely being propelled through space, complete with little floaty things going by at incredible speeds, but not really looking like they are going all that fast, as indeed they are not because I am the one moving. It's very difficult to assimilate every day life for me. Much of it doesn't make sense, and what does make sense my brain translate into terms which I can easily relate to other people.

This explains my absence of posting in the last 4 months.

Throughout a very long and difficult course of events, I became responsible for more people than I should have ever been responsible for. In essence, I traded the 60 hour work week for actual work at home as well as my 40 hours at work. Helping care for twins who were 7 months old when they got to my house and over 10 months old when they left, takes its toll on the sleeping habits.

However, I have a new apartment by myself, and am on vacation in New York. And I'm only working one job (for now). Things are looking up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home