Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

The holiday is over and done. Now we start on a new one.

Christmas is always interesting to me. When my niece was alive, I bought her hordes of presents. After her death I lost a lot of interest in buying presents. I still buy them, but I don't enjoy it nearly as much.

My brother has a son now. I will buy him presents this year for the first time, really. I haven't been around him much and I'm trying to correct that. He's really a very interesting child. He's a little chubby, and a lot rowdy. His sister was active, but not really all that rowdy. She was very much a little princess. My nephew is ALL boy.

I'm not really sure what to buy for him. I've not had to buy much for boys before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home