Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Monday, September 15, 2003

I've had a bit on my plate recently... Being anorexic, having a bit on your plate isn't always good.

List:

Did flowers for 2 funerals in the space of 1 week. The funerals were for people I have known for most if not all my life.

Acquired a new roomate along with her 7 month old twins...

Said good bye to sleep.

My father had a "minor heart attack."

Next day: Perhaps it wasn't quite as minor as they first thought... Father had an angiogram.

Next day: OOOO not minor at all. Open heart surgery scheduled.

The parents of the father of the twins now at my house due to arrive the same day as my father's surgery (Did I mention I hadn't cleaned my house in a while?)

The double bypass surgery turned into a triple bypass, and I didn't know that there would be tubes with blood in them coming out of my father's chest out of surgery. (That wasn't fun)

My work gave me a check that was about $90 short.... since that's about 1/2 of my paycheck for the week....BAD THING

My father came through surgery ok, so now I am allowed to be a nervous wreck.

Ok, that's my week?

How's yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home