Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

My kitty cat likes to sit on my lap when I type. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but, my cat is about 30 lbs and I have to sit on my bed to use my computers so he sits on my lap and rests his head on my thumbs as I'm typing. It makes for some very interesting words sometimes. If I could figure out how to put a picture on my blog I would post a picture of him so you all could see him. He's a very pretty cat.

Alas, he's a very spoiled cat. He thinks he's the center of the universe, and my roomate and I go far to encourage this notion. I got him from my mother on my birthday 2 years ago. He was about a month or two old at that time. The rest of the kittens from that litter grew up to be normal, medium sized cats. Polka (receiving his name from the two dots of black on his little nose) became a mutant cat. At 39 inches from nose to the end of his tail. He's quite possibly the largest house cat I've seen. I'm pretty sure he's pushing 30 lbs, and getting bigger. Notice I did not say fatter. While my cat is carrying a little extra weight. He's just a very very large cat with or without the extra bit around his middle.

So, we pamper and spoil him. He eats nothing but cat food and pounces on the olives we drop. He doesn't eat any other kind of people food...just olives (he's a weird cat.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home