Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Friday, August 01, 2003

It's hot!! It's not quite as hot as it was a couple of weeks ago, but it's still hot. While driving around town in my car with the back windows that only roll down about 1/3 of the way, and no air conditioning in the 95 degree heat when the heat index was well over 100, I really began to hate where I live.

Well, with all the problems with my car, I decided it was about time for some reliable transportation. So, I used the money I had saved up and got a new car. 97 Ford Contour. 65,000 miles. $2300. I feel pretty good about it. This car has air conditioning.

As soon as I bough the car, the temperature dropped into the low 80's/upper 70's. Isn't life ironic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home