Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Ok, on second thought:

Warning:

The blog you are about to experience contains some explicit views into a very dark part of my mind. Keep in mind that I don't feel this way all the time, and it is by no means a completely driving force in my life. Yes, I am anorexic. But what I've done is taken and artists leeway to go to the extreme edge of it and explain to the general public (or at least the ones who read this blog) what many people who suffer from anorexia feel at one time, or in some cases, all times.

Those of you are close to me have seen me feel this way. You will also know if I feel that way now. Those of you who are not. Don't worry about me, just take it like my poetry, and understand that I'm representing something, not necessarily feeling it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home