Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I like to sing. (As some of you know.) On my trip to Minnesota, Jessica and I stayed in a youth hostel. I know this may seem like it has nothing to do with singing, but just bear with me. We met Ann. Ann is a very interesting person, and we found ourselves going into downtown Minneapolis to find a place with jazz music.

Ann has this VW Van. It's really a pretty neat vehicle. Upon getting into the van, we discover that she likes the Indigo Girls, but she can't find her CD. Jessica can fix that. Jessica retrieved her CD, and Ann plugged it in. So, on the way to the place with jazz music, Jessica and I sing. Ann loved it.

I never knew I sang like an angel...after a 5th of Bourbon, and a pack of cigarettes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home