Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

ON VACATION!!!

I'm in Rocky River, Ohio on vacation. I went to Dave and Buster's last night and actually played video games. It was very strange, but very fun. I played Skee Ball too, and won every game on that one!

Tonight I get to have dinner with a friend from EQ, so I'm very excited about that.

I'm not allowed to talk about work while I'm here, so no work comments for now.

My father is doing much better. He was very ill for a while, but he should be going home soon if he's not home already.

On another note, I'm actually writing again. I had lost that for a while, so I'm happy to have the pen and paper back in my hands. I don't know what will come of it. I may have to clear out a few cobwebs before anything good happens, but it's on it's way. I just hope it doesn't stop again when I go back home.

I'll write more as things come up or after I get back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home