Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Sunday, November 09, 2003

Anymore, I cry every day. Sometimes I feel like an endless fountain of tears. Nothing really works to stop it and I'm not sure I would want to even if I could. It's cleansing I suppose, but sometimes hard to deal with.

My head echoes, my eyes ache, my balance wobbles.

I suppose I'm experiencing some sort of shock of all the death and difficulty of the last 2 months.

I've been seeing a counselor. That's been helping. My 30th birthday has come and gone virtually unnoticed by me. My roommate brownies for me. (Thank you, dear.)

I'm hanging on to practicality by a very thin thread. On all major decisions I defer to someone else to make sure my logic isn't flawed.

My brain is so overloaded that it feels like it's going to explode.

So, that's how I've been...
How're you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home