Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Back from New York, I am. And for the most part, not really happy about it. I don't have headaches when I'm there. I think Missouri just gives me headaches. I did manage to get some writing in, but I don't know that much of it is fit for the public eye yet. I'll wait a bit to expose those.

I will be going through some of my other work and picking and chosing some things for posting. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the writing bit for now. It's been coming fairly sporadically for the last few months. I'm sure that will all calm down some since I'm in my own space now.

At any rate, I'm off to unpack my car since I've neglected to do that since Friday when I got home.

Nice to be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home