Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Not feeling better now...

Well, I WAS feeling better, now I'm in bed again and had to go to the doctor today. I think I've been to the doctor more in the last 6 months than I've ever been in my life.

He was a jerk. I didn't like him. He gave me medicine, but I don't know if it will work. So, I guess we'll see.

In other news... I've been laid off from my job, and am back to substitute teaching, and I'm back working at the flower shop. Good... No, not really... But sort of like going back to a home you aren't really sure you want to stay at. It's comforting in a way, but not that much. I won't get paid for teaching till the end of February, so I needed the extra money for bills and such between now and then... Lots of fun it isn't.

Goodnight everyone... I'm very tired and need to get some sleep

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is an anonymous comment, it is nothing but an anonymous comment. these are not the comments you are looking for. please move along.

    i still really hope you get to feeling better.


    bobo

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home