Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Well, I survived Thanksgiving...

Actually, my brother was quite nice to me. It was weird. Normally he's a real jerk. He even asked me to stay longer, but I wanted to get out before I tempted fate and it turned ugly.

I'm seriously thinking about going back to working 2 jobs. I don't like being broke, and I want to be able to actually buy some Christmas presents this year. SO, if I get 2-3 paychecks before Christmas, that would take care of that. I like buying Christmas presents... then I just have the problem of finding time to shop. I think if I went back, I'd only work one day on the weekend instead of 2 so that I would have time to look for things.

I hope everyone had a half-way decent holiday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home