Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

I wrote a very pretty and oddish blog entry about thunder and how I should write more about it the other day... Blogger ate it, so I've been upset at them.

It's been a long month and I've been sort of busy. The new responsibilities at my job and the absence of the responsibilities that I wanted are taxing.

As of Monday, the closer that I really like working with is going to a different office for 2 weeks and I'll be working with the other closer. I like the one who is staying, but she is a little difficult for me to work with. She tends to do everything herself, and then get upset when I don't have things done. If she would tell me what needed to be done I would do it, but she doesn't, so I don't and it's very frustrating.

I will write more about thunder later.

And lightning

and rending skies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home