Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Monday, October 04, 2004

It is the official beginning of a new month. My birth month, actually. I will be 31 in a few weeks. Last year was too busy for me to have a birthday in October, so I decided to let it be in November. Some of my friends were a little confused by this, but then a few just nodded and went on, as is usually best to do where I am concerned.

I want to make things...

I have no supplies in hand to do so, and that annoys me. I want to create and fold and paint and sew and construct, and ... /sigh I can't at the moment. I did photo last night. I took an odd picture that I will be using for something at some point. I took 2 polaroids, actually and manipulated one of them. I should find a site on polaroid manipulation and cite it here, but I'm too tired or too lazy to find one right. Perhaps someone would look for me..... I bet I know who will put one up here first....

This month will be better than last, I've decided. I'm going to be less stressed and more calm and focused on the things I need to do.

Goodnight everyone, and enjoy your new month!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home