Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

I suppose there are days when everyone feels overwhelmed. I'm having one of those weeks. I've got an extra job at work. Basically my original job can be done in about 5 hours or so a day if you spread it out and do it when you need to do it. My new job at work is about the same... That makes 10 hours AND it happens that those 5 hours each seem to be simultaneous with each other. So, that's about how that's going. They didn't want to hire someone else to do the other job, so the put it on me. I don't mind being kept busy, but I don't know what I'm doing yet, and the end of the month isn't the best time to take me out of the closing office.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home