Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Common saying

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you.

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you would SWEAR that everyone you work with is talking about you? Every time the bosses door closes with someone else in the office, you know that it's about you, and this time it isn't good...

I'm having one of those.

It may be silly. It may not be. But it's real.

It makes me wonder what causes things like that. Why do I feel like everyone is staring? What triggers in my brain to tell me that all of a sudden all these people who thought I was wonderful before are suddenly teaming up against me to plot my downfall...

/shrug I've never really liked conspiracy theory... I don't have the energy for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home