Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Monday, August 30, 2004

How do I start this?

I think in the last month I've changed more than I have in the last 2 years. Although I have grown a lot of the last few years, most of it has been preparatory in a way. There are things that I understand now... about myself, about other people... Life in general. Some of it makes complete sense, and some does not.

I know I'm not ready to hide anymore. I'm stronger. I believe in more. I believe in me more. It's difficult to obtain a belief in oneself. Most often we believe in what we are told, or what we see, but rarely to we see what is within.

Sometimes it takes a chamber of mirrors to accomplish that. Sometimes it just takes a bat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home