Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Friday, September 03, 2004

It's been a long week. Although I love my job, there are times when it's just frustrating. Real esate closings can be very stressful. It's the biggest purchase most people will every make, and it's our job to make sure that everything goes smoothly in a business where nothing really wants to go smoothly.

In addition, I sit directly across from someone who just... well... makes me nervous. He's a very uptight and controlled and snobbish sort of person. He makes me feel like I'm constantly doing things wrong, even though I know I'm not, and it makes me nervous.

Also I'm tired. Not enough sleep. Too much work. Lots of changes, etc. Sometimes, it seems like everything is going smoothly, and then all of a sudden everything turns over and I am all up in the air again...

Oh well, such is the roller coaster life of mine. Nothing really stays the same, but then I suppose that's what happens in most lives. I don't really know, but I would imagine my life couldn't be all THAT far off of what most people experience.

Then again, maybe it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home