Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm not trying to be neglectful. I've just got a lot going on again.
****************** Ok, on the count of THREE Is ANYONE surprised by that??*********************
Yeah, didn't think so.

Actually things are still going well. It's been a long year, but I think the difficult stuff is pretty much over. I'm doing much better. I still like my job, although there are some odd things going on with it that I'm not liking so much. But I'm enjoying it for the most part, and learning a lot about the work I'm doing.

Now, I just need to get a new motherboard so that I can play EQ again. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to really mess with it. (Repeat excercise instructed at beginning of blog.)

I'll write more later when I can find files and not feel so scattered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home