Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm back in the closing department at work. In the absence of the other closer, the only closer left here requires a full time assistant... or at least she should. She doesn't, but that's because she is a control freak who likes to do everything herself. Keep in mind that I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that...(lest anyone out there start making reference to pots and kettles and the varying shades of black of those.)

In the sunny side, that means I have a little more time to write, which is a good thing. My brain was sort of exploding for a bit. I've written bits and pieces down and I'm going to be swimming through them trying to make a bit of sense out of it. I think I just need to spend some time being still. I've felt as if I was riding a tornado for the last year and a half. I would like to land for a few minutes and rest.

I've taken a bit of time here and there, but it's always seemed a little restless and I think I could devote myself to taking time for times sake right now.

As a personal note to one reader... See!! I didn't let it drag me down too much. I didn't focus too much. I'm feeling better...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home