Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I think I'm sick. Well, actually I know I am. Unfortunately when I get sick I don't eat, I don't sleep, and I don't drink anything... SO, the things you are supposed to do most of I don't do at all. So it takes me a while to get better. My sister brought me some medicines and I am going to take them.

Hmmm for those of you who I forgot to tell... Yes, I have a sister. Actually I have one full brother, 3 step brothers, one step sister, and one adopted step sister. It can get confusing at times. When I refer to my brother I am talking about the only real brother I have. He's a jerk, so I try not to refer to them. When I refer to my sister, I am talking about the adopted step sister. I'm actually closer to her (periodically) than my brother. She has issues. It was very very sweet of her to bring me medicine though. She brought me natural antibiotics and some essential oils to use at night on my temples. I hope it works. I can't take cold medications.

At any rate...

I am going to take some time this week, I hope to actually dig out some writing and work on it. I've done a few others in the last few months and I need to work on them. I'm finding that the busier I am, the more the writing gets pushed to the back burner and I really don't like that. I'm not happy when I'm not doing it, but I'm not free enough to do it. So, not a promise, but a goal.

Brian is telling me that I need to enter more contests. I don't know that I want to spend the money on them right now. It would be nice to win one though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home