Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

About that whole being sick suddenly thing...

So, yeah, if you go to the hospital at 12:00 to 12:30 at night and look like you are about to fall down... They get ya right in.... and right back out. I went in somewhere around midnight and was out by about 1:15. I was surprised. I'm not sure it even took them that long. I'd have to check with my mom.

I have a severe ear infection and sinus infection. Fortunately for me, my insurance started January 1, so I am covered. I may have to pay something for the hospital visit, I actually don't know that yet. I have to talk to the benefits lady tomorrow to find out. The big kicker was the medicine... $79.98 for the antibiotics and the pain pills. My insurance will cover it but I didn't have the right card, I guess.

I should be better tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home