Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's been an odd day so far. It started with a dream.
A very bad dream.
One from which I couldn't seem to wake up.
Fortunately, I have a 25lb cat. He jumped on me and woke me up as I was in a room filled with very large vats of water and in constant fear that someone was going to come drown me.

Writer thoughts are still going, but they have taken a weird turn into artist land as well, and it's a little hard to put up on a blog.

I'm still alive and wellish when not plagued by bad dreams.

/hugs for all
enjoy the day

2 Comments:

  • At 5:27 AM, Blogger Aditya said…

    A 25lbs kitty is sure to knock the day lights out of anyone! I posted a pic of you and Polka(?) here.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Thank you!!
    I haven't been able to post any pictures yet.

    He is now down to about 20# but still a monster.

    I have another cat, but he's only an 8# cat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home