Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Thursday, February 17, 2005

I'm still feeling better. I'm glad Valentine's hell is over, and I have a few months of recuperation before the Mother's day and Memorial hell begins. So, a few months of peace before the next war begins.

I have several projects in the fire, of course. Some of them being craft and some of them being writing. I've recently had a little bit of light shed upon one of the characters for a story I started several years ago, so I may pick that up again. I also have 2-3 poems I need to transcribe into the computer and iron them out a little. I have a scarf and a basket and a blanket or two that I'm working on as well...

But I'm not sick any more, so I think I can do it all... After all, I'm superwoman. ALSO, I'm looking forward to taking a class in March. I'll put the link up here when I go looking for it again. I didn't get to take it in January... just too much stuff going on, but I think I can take it in March and that will be good.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    if you build it they will come.
    or something to that effect.

    i'm glad that you're still feeling better. i was really beginning to wonder there for a bit.
    and it's amusing watching you do all of these projects all at the same time. it's a juggling act that any circus would be proud to have in their ring. #8~)

    arbitrarily yours,
    btb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home