Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I decided to write a bit before the craziness of the winter holidays gets here. I work in a flower shop and I think the manager has gone insane. (Either that or she's started menopause.) Our open house begins Friday and it's always a nuthouse that weekend.

Nothing much is happening, and I haven't been writing much anywhere, so I don't have much to say. I hope everyone had a safe and happy halloween and I will try to write again when things calm down at the store.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Aditya said…

    Hi Lisa, What is an "open-house"?

    We (in India) celebrated Diwali yesterday and it was great fun. Will be soon writing about it on my blog.

    Cheers
    Aditya

     

Post a Comment

<< Home