Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Monday, April 14, 2003

Well, I don't want to roast anyone today. Everything is going ok.

So, I tentatively put out my nice face for the day, hoping that I have no reason to be mean. I am not very good at being mean, so I try not to do it for long.

My trips are coming along nicely. We have plotted out the trips, and have determined how much I'm going to be traveling....A LOT. Fortunately, I have a lot of places that I can stay for free.../cheer for friends.

Next I get to start editing my poetry a lot!!! It will be a long drawn out process, but I think it will be worth it when I get done. I'm sure I will go through the phases of believing that I'm a horrible writer and have no business trying to go to school for it. I may post some of my poems on here periodically so that everyone can comment on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home