Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Let the whining begin!!

My kitchen is a mess. Everything in it is dirty and has been since Friday night. I haven't cleaned a damn thing and I don't want to. I cooked a huge dinner for some people who were held captive vigil at the hospital. I'm glad I did it, but /sigh what a wreck to clean up. It makes me remember why I hate to cook.

Here comes Mother's Day. The second busiest day of the year and it's just about upon us. Thus far, the manager is grouchy, the owner is grouchy, the employees haven't been given much intstruction as to what we should be doing and no one really knows what is going on. So, it's not shaping up to be a very happy holiday. I am hoping that soon, I shall find a new job and not have to worry about it.

That's pretty much all I have to say right now. It's just been a rough week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home