Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Here I sit at work. I have a doggy in my lap. Someone dumped her at my mom's house. She has had puppies and we can't find the puppies. She's very much a lap dog. The main problem is that my enormous cat is very jealous. He hasn't sat in my lap since I brought the dog home.

She's a white toy poodle... Which presents a minor problem for me. She looks almost exactly like the dog I had for 6 years. Bridgette died from cancer of the pancreas. I don't know how old this dog is, but she's awfully sweet. I think my mother is going to keep her though, so maybe it won't be so bad.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now if you could just keep her in the yard, then all would be well.

    she is awfully cute though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home