Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Friday, June 11, 2004

I've started a new job...

(waits for the cheers to stop)

No, that doesn't mean I'll be quitting the other one, but I'll have a better job and it won't be so hard to work two of them. I am working at a land title company. It's quite fun right now. I'm sure it will get more stressful later, but right now, I'm enjoying learning something new. It's also a great skill to have. I'll still be working at the flower shop for about 20 hours a week, but I may quit that in August.

The new job makes my life seem a lot easier at least. I'll be getting paid more, that's for sure. But no trips this summer. I had a couple of them I was thinking about taking, but I think having a nice job takes priority for the moment.

Pray good prayers for me and think good thoughts for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home