Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Regarding New Jobs

I'm enjoying it, I really am. I love working in an office again and I really like learning the new field. It's not nearly as bad as being a legal secretary, but, as a friend recently pointed out to me, more than likely what I really hated about that particular job was the attorneys I worked for. This new job is nice. I am learning a lot and the field is something that will help widen my job opportunities when I move somewhere else. It's a job that pays decently no matter where I go.

Things seem to be going well. I'm a lot more at peace than I was last year. It's a summer of cleaning out for me. Removing stressors of all types. It's not an easy thing to do for me since my stressors seem to come in the form of persons.

I'm going to be taking out a lot of stuff from the spare room of my apartment this week. (I have 2 days off!)

I think I'm just a little disoriented and disjointed and probably a lot of other dis's, but I just can't really think of the proper ones right now.

I'm going to go continue to be dis at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home