Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Friday, June 18, 2004

Clearing out

I have a two bedroom apartment. I like it that way because it gives me extra space to store all my stuff. Right now, my second bedroom is very ineffecient. It's completely full of plastic storage boxes of all my craft and hobby supplies that I would like to use, and would use if I had the time or space. Unfortunately, time is something I have very little of. Without time, I cannot make the space. Without the space, I will not make the time, so which do I do first. Space or time?

I think I have chosen space. I'm going to stack all the supplies that I have stored in my room and ship them out to my mothers house to take up space in her barn, garage, {insert type of storage building here} so that I can get my room situated to be more pleasant. I like having the room, and my cat loves it, but I don't have the time to have all the extra stuff. At some point, I may be able to play with all my crafts, and hobbies again, but right now, it's source of frustration and it's not good for my mental health.

...Somewhat like many friendships.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home