Needing a map

The philosophy and otherwise irrelevant ramblings of a struggling poet.

Sunday, July 11, 2004

I have a foot locker full of paper in my spare room. No really!! One of the plastic kind on rollers... It's full of old papers, and writings, and projects once started, never finished. One of the projects that I need to get around to clearing out. But there's just so much of it.

I guess in a way that's where my writing is. There's a big footlocker in my brain...(Blue, of course) where I keep my experiences and thoughts and ideas. Many never make it to paper and some are just buried forever. In the process of cleaning out and throwing away, shoved in between this pain or that joy, maybe I'll find the idea for a poem.

I think the stories would be too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home